Tuesday 16 April 2013

Digital Painting: Taking Photos into something New.

Taken Digital Painting at my last semester, and today's the final lesson. TT Thank you Lord for pulling me through this and learn alot about techniques to improve/compose using photos and Photoshop from Andrew Lam, a digital artist. 

Here are my 3 main assignments and before/after images. Had lots of fun while it last.

Assignment 1 - Peace Within
*using a white background object*
I found my peace. Even if the world around me is decaying.

Assignment 2 - Soup Relaxation 
*Taking a photo and build concept around it*
Soup and soakin' = Awesomeness


Assignment 3 - Gods Seen 
*Go crazy with a concept* 
*Story - A world where you can send your wishes to the God above to be heard through mailing. The mails are then collected and sent to the mystical floating castle where the God lives by hot air balloons at certain times of the year. Every once a while, you will get to see the castle before disappearing into clouds once more, carried by a mystical whale-like creature.* It is a cool idea for a story backdrop :P


Til the next update and Happy April! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment