Wednesday 8 May 2013

FYP Thesis: The Watch Promo




My graduation show is in two days, everything is going so fast, many things undone. 
Yet, never feel so alive... definitely the Adrenaline *laugh* 

This comic is a difficult challenge and there are still 8 more pages to go, but I tried, I struggled, I learned and it made me fall in love with colors, concept, compositions, story boarding and comic more. I'm glad during the final critique when i showed the entire comic, the panel enjoyed it despite its unfinished form.

Now that i have tried doing a color comic, I will like to do a Black+White comic with good compositions and layouts in the future, after learning much from Hans Bacher and Hannes. And maybe back to color again. Just go wild *laugh*

Here is a little of the preproduction and the process that i posted here: 
http://find-e-world.blogspot.sg/2013/03/the-watch-comic-process.html
http://find-e-world.blogspot.sg/2013/03/the-watch-preproduction.html


The comic will be done at the end of May and will inform here how it will be displayed. Til the next update and Happy May :)

No comments:

Post a Comment