Sunday 1 October 2017

2017 INKTOBER 01 - Finally restart and create gd habits

Day 01 : Chilling

31 days 31 drawings. 
All started by an artist Jake Parker to improve his inking and develop positive drawing habits. 

And God knows I needed that. It's my first time doing INKTOBER and have seen many beautiful works by many talented and brilliant artists, especially Jake Parker, the man who kicked started it all. I have the privilege to attend a seminar of his in Singapore a few years ago and was astounded by the volume and quality of work he has developed thr the years as an artist. It's admirable and inspiring to all of us. 

Currently, I have found myself stuck in a deep hole called creative block and procrastination.  It's a scary and indulging sea that has kept me there ever since I graduated and started working. Excuses and neglecting my blog and other platforms made me lost sight of what I want to become, a visual storyteller. 

And as day 1 kicks off, through INKTOBER, I aspire to get myself out of that hole and like Jake Parker and many artists, develop Positive drawing habits and lifestyle. 
For INKTOBER 2017, my theme is Everyday Life with a twist. Fight well me and do not forget, have fun! @burn@

Thanks Jake for creating INKTOBER, and can't wait to see the works of other artists this year! 

#inktober #inktober2017



No comments:

Post a Comment