Tuesday 19 March 2013

The Watch: Comic progress



The Watch is an on-going thesis project, a comic of a NEET called Xian, who finally steps out of his room to work as a Night Guard. But the Building he guards has something more installed for him. 

-

Currently in the midst of doing the pages and there are challenges faced in every single page. OTL But, it is an enlightening experience. One thing I always have to remind myself, not to let colors overwhelm the storytelling and its readability.





 To keep myself motivated, i listen to Pascal Campion's interview in Vimeo *laugh*. His philosophy of life and art is one that resonates within me. Here is his interview: http://vimeo.com/13387502  

Well, i will not be posting anything more of this project til after the final submission, but til then, I will post sketches and assignments done in the year whenever possible. :)

Til the next update, Happy March!


No comments:

Post a Comment